The need to look for alternative ways of cooking has led to many inventions and trends. Even kitchen is not spared from the new traditions that are falling in! Induction cooktops have gained immense popularity in households in last 5 years. To add to the ease, this technology is still evolving and coming out with better versions every now and then. The main agenda of induction cook-tops is that they provide neat and clean cooking at a better speed and more control while saving LPG consumption to a great extent. Also, induction cook-tops are lesser prone to risks and incidents that quite often occur with stove-gas cooking. These are portable, easy to carry and easy to use items that have revolutionized the way of Indian cooking to a great extent. This is the reason that the search for the best induction cook-top has led to various competitive products in the market.
Here we have enlisted 10 best induction cooktops in India in 2019 to bring forth the latest and the most widely appreciated products for you:
1. Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise Induction Cooktop 1800-Watt
Pigeon is an established brand and has found a connection with their customers in India because of its superior quality appliances and electronic devices. This particular induction cooktop in India is best known to suit everyday purposes in the kitchen. It comes with several features such as safety, comfort, high quality of products used in its manufacture, premium quality top plate, etc.
When you will use this cooktop you will realize that it can withstand good heat temperature without creating any hassles in the kitchen. There is an LED display with 7 segments that provides easy selection of menus for users. The buttons are laced with feather touch technology to ensure that water does not peep into the appliance through any means.
It has dual heat sensor technology to create an efficient cooking experience for everyone in the kitchen.
- High efficiency due to the high power of 1800 watts
- Simplified use and high comfort levels
- Specialized feather touch push buttons to ensure maximum safety of the device as well as the user
- Fastens the time of cooking to save time, energy and efforts
- Enabled with 7 pre-set menus to simplify cooking further
- Significant cord length of 12 m.
- You need specific induction based utensils only to do the cooking with it.
- Noise is slightly higher than the others
- Consumes electric power
Why will you like this product?
This product comes from the house of the reliable brand – Pigeon- known for high quality, high-efficiency appliances. It will not only reduce the time of cooking in the kitchen but also make it more neat, clean and effective. Although it consumes power to some extent but saves a lot on expenses if compared to LPG.
2. Philips Viva Collection 2100-Watt HD4928/01 Induction Cooktop
It is direct to go appliance as you do not require any installment or settings for using it. Portable, efficient and highly appreciated product by Philips, this induction cooktop has gained popularity because of its outstanding features. It will help in reducing your cooking time due to its electromagnetic technology of induction. The high degree of heat will provide an efficient cooking technique thus minimizing the wastage of power.
One more significant benefit of this particular appliance is that you can set the time of cooking in between o to 3 hours. Thus even if you will forget to turn your induction stove off after let us say 10 minutes, and you have preset the time, it will turn off on its own! So, no more burnt utensils, no more milk spilling due to forgetfulness!
- Comes with timer enabled settings to help you in organizing your cooking along with finishing other tasks at home
- Highly efficient feather touch panel to allow you more control while cooking on heat and temperature
- Faster cooking due to the effective power of 2100 watts
- Environment-friendly, eco-friendly product- no smoke, no carbons emission, no wastage of fuel resources
- Comes with 10 preset menus for Indian cooking recipes
- 1-year warranty from Philips
- A novice may take a little time to get comfortable with the settings
Why will you like this?
When you will look for the best induction stove in India, you will find Philips Viva to be leading the race. The prominent reason is the comfort of use, salient features, portability and value for money that comes along with this product.
3. Prestige PIC 20 Induction Cooktop 1200 watt
Prestige has been advertised, tested, tried and talked about in every household since ages! This brand sells for its quality and impressive techniques amongst appliances that are used in the Indian household kitchens.
You will thank yourself for investing in this particular product once it enters your kitchen and you get adapted to its usage. Prestige has come up with a lifestyle enhancing appliance that will help you in finishing your kitchen job with ease so that you can spend more quality time with your loved ones and friends in life.
The appliance comes with electromagnetic technology that helps in quicker cooking. The controls offered in Prestige PIC 20 Induction stove are very handy and easy to learn. The design of the product is meant to enhance the appearance of your kitchen. You can monitor the temperature through the power saving technology while adjusting power on the basis of the size of your vessel!
It comes with a digital panel that will automatically switch off if left unused for a given amount of time.
- Digital panel buttons are very easy to learn and use
- Prestige is an Indian brand and thus the product is designed while keeping Indian cooking style in mind
- The high efficiency comes up with anti-magnetic wall
- Comes with 8 preset menus of Indian cooking recipes
- There is an auto voltage control regulator which turns itself off when not used for a specific time
- Saves power and time effectively
- Comes with a 1-year warranty from Prestige
- The lead wire is shorter thus you may need to fix it to space accordingly
Why will you like this?
Although 1200 watt power is lesser than its counterparts if you have just introduced yourself to this technique then there are high chances that you will get used to it gradually. Thus, going by the brand and reviews, this product by prestige is a thumbs up for everyone who is just getting a hang of induction cooktops.
4. Philips Viva HD4938/01 Collection 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop
This product from Philips Viva Collection has come up with not only the brand significance but also a beautiful design to attract the buyers. This induction cook-top is meant to provide comfort in cooking and faster cooking to save the time of users.
The most appropriate thing about this product is that it is designed to suit Indian cooking needs. You can easily operate it with the help of readily installed Indian recipe menus. It doesn’t require any installation, therefore, it is much easier to use as compared to gas stoves as well. Also, once you start using it, you will realize that it’s heating efficiency is quite higher than usual gas stove (LPG). It is an essential feature to help the nutrients of your food to preserve.
- Very high heating efficiency due to high power- 2100 Watt
- Feather-touch technology is used in the sensors
- An eco-friendly option as compared to regular LPG stoves
- It comes with a variety of preset menus to suits Indian cooking requirements (recipes)
- It can be used at a stretch for up to 3 hours.
- Spare parts are not available easily and are costly too since the product comes from the house of Philips. However, you will not have to need spare parts quite often.
Why will you like this?
If you are planning to buy this product, you will definitely cherish every penny that you will spend on it. Cooking is going to become easy and faster with this product. This induction cooktop comes with essential safety measures to ensure that user, as well as any kids in the house, may not get into any accidents with the appliance.
5. Havells Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop 1600 W
Havells is a very popular brand for electronics and appliances. They have very well catered to the needs of Indian Customers specifically. This particular induction cooktop by Havells is designed to meet the requirements of Indian cooking style only.
If you will go into the technical details of the product, let us start with a comparison of price. It is smartly priced to meet your expectations much more than the price you pay for it. Havells Insta Cook induction cooktop has got 6 preset menus for cooking. It comes with soft-touch panel to ensure that water does not go inside the parts of Cooktop. The advantage of the product is that it comes with the auto-off feature and also auto pan recognition to enhance the usability factor.
- Auto power shut down feature will not only help in saving and conserving electricity but will help in making the kitchen work much easier than ever. You will never probably complain of spilling of milk due to forgetfulness.
- Convenient soft-touch buttons in the panel.
- Saves significantly on power consumption and time.
- You may have t use specific features for his
Why will you like this?
The first thing that you are going to like about this product is its house of the brand- i,e, Havells. It comes along with auto cut off feature. It means thing single feature is going to be good enough for us to save spilling and burning up (overcooking) of vegetables and snacks etc.
6. Prestige PIC 3.1 V3 Induction Cooktop 2000-Watt
With prestige, you can rest assured about the quality of food being cooked and the all-new experience of cooking! The is a wonderful cooktop that assures of amazing results in terms of saving resources and thereby reducing your monthly expenditure towards gas prices. Therefore, users can trust prestige as one of the most reliable models among induction cooktops.
It comes with various amazing features such as anti-magnetic surface wall and feather touch panel buttons. Another advantage of the brand Prestige is the after sales servicing. You can easily locate a prestige service center in most parts of India and they are extremely cooperative and prompt in their approach.
Prestige PIC 3.1 comes with a whistle sensor inbuilt that will keep a count of the whistles and turns itself to “auto warm” after a certain prefixed number.
It is called one of the best induction cooktops in India because of its features such as dual sensor for heat. It allows the appliance to heat up only in permissible limits and thus prevents overheating.
- Considering the auto controlled features, it is termed as an “intelligent” induction stove.
- Power of 2000 watts saves time and energy while cooking
- The given preset menus are meant to make your life simple and amazing
- Dual heat sensors are meant to control overheating as an additional safety measure
- “Auto warm mode” after counting the number of whistles in the cooker is an additional feature.
- 1-year warranty
- Controls are needed to be mastered as they are not smooth unless you know how to go ahead with their implication
Why will you like this?
It is one of the best induction cooker tops in the country and not to doubt the brand Prestige which is associated with this appliance. You will love its features once you know how to handle them. This new change in the kitchen is slowly going to simplify your morning cooking hassles and to ease your day’s job when you can simply let the things get cooked while finishing other jobs side by side. It enables multitasking by taking care of your cooking worries.
7. iBELL Glass Induction Cooktop Cloud 850Y 2000 W
iBell has come up with a world-class induction cooktop that has been able to get love and appreciation from customers all across the nation. It has a broad heating base to accommodate the wide base vessels for cooking.
This product comes with a superior quality of crystal glass and fine press button control. Press buttons are specially designed for those who want a simplified functional approach while slowly getting to adapt to technology for cooking.
There is an auto shut down safety feature to ensure that the cooking stays simple, smooth and undisturbed. It will shut down after a given period of time (as prefixed by user) to protect the appliance from overheating.
The product comes with a warranty of 1 year and an additional 6 months on free registration.
iBell has priced itself strategically and is one of the best induction stoves in low price models which can give a tough competition to its overly priced competitors.
- Suits every Indian household for its low price and high-performance features
- Press button controls for simplified cooking
- The superior quality of crystal glass used on the base
- The additional safety feature of auto shut down to protect overheating
- Energy-efficient appliance for cooking
- Comes with a 1-year warranty and an additional warranty for 6 months one registration which is free
- The look and appearance of the model are just simple without any pomp and show! If you are looking for a model to enhance the decor of kitchen, it will make it look simple and subtle.
Why will you like this?
If you are doubtful on buying or not buying an induction cooktop for your kitchen, you must buy this product which will not even dig a hole your pocket while giving you the best experience ever for induction based cooking.
8. Inalsa Magnum Induction Cooktop 1800-Watt
Inalsa Magnum Cooktop is here to certify the way you have been cooking all this while now. This induction cooktop comes with a smart power electromagnetic technology with 1800 Watt to ensure that the food-making process gets quickened and better. It will direct the heat to the iron cookware to save energy and reducing the cooking time as much as half of other appliances. Thus you will not only save on time and energy but also your monthly electricity bills.
This induction cooktop is specially designed to satisfy the Indian cooking needs with its preset menus that you can operate only with a single touch. You will experience larger control on those small things in your kitchen that often cause irritation in cooking due to the amount of time needed in their cooking such as boiling of milk, deep fry, etc. You can select the temperature needed to cook any particular dish and set timer to ensure that cooking goes as per your desire.
This induction cooktop comes in ultra-modern sleek design which is going to be your favorite travel partner. This product comes home with a 1-year warranty with a wide customer base spread and genuine after-sales service.
- Saves on time and electricity consumption with a powerful model of 1800 Watt
- In-built menus to help you in getting used to its functionality and simplifying the process of cooking
- You can set the timer, temperature, and mode to ensure better control over the device as well as cooking
- 4 Digits display with the larger panel and smart settings of push buttons.
- Very lightweight and portable model, easy to carry anywhere. You can rely on this induction cooktop while traveling too.
- Does not require any installation
- It has enhanced safety features to ensure auto shut down with given timer and temperature control access.
- One needs to get used to the cooking technique before enjoying the benefits of this appliance.
- The utensils that will work efficiently on it are specified to ensure that heating can be proper. For example- you cannot use ceramic, copper, aluminum or compound based pots on it.
Why will you like this?
You can cook anything with Inalsa Induction Cooktop in your kitchen. It is an ideal appliance to suit your daily requirements especially when you do not want to spend so much time standing in the kitchen and waiting for one small task to get over (such as boiling of milk). Now you have liberty to keep your milk on the induction cooktop and go out to pick up your child from school. Rest assured, the milk will not spill out!
You are going to love its electromagnetic technology that comes with automatic shut off functions.
9. Prestige PIC 15.0 Induction Cooktop 1900-Watt
Prestige has accommodated itself to suit the needs of Indian households. This is one reason that you will always find prestige among the leading appliances found in Indian kitchens. This is an amazing product from prestige in the category of best induction cooker stoves in India.
Its design is meant to offer better heating efficiency and consummate cooking experience. Its high power is going to increase the speed of your cooking thereby reducing the time needed to prepare your favorite dishes. This unique induction cooktop comes along with a power-saving aspect to make it an energy-efficient appliance to help you cut down on your electricity bills as compared to other models.
It can monitor the temperature in surrounding to balance the temperature of cooking as an additional advanced feature.
The anti-magnetic walls are meant to enhance the safety and security of users from harmful radiations and heatwaves. You can use its child lock safety feature to ensure safety with kids at home. The dual heat sensors are also an added feather in the cap of Prestige PIC 15.0 Induction Cooktop.
- This product delivers supreme performance and delightful cooking experience to the users
- It is an environmentally friendly product as saves on excessive energy consumption
- Auto shut down features and child lock feature to enhance safety caution
- Dual heat sensors
- Easy to operate, install and maintain
- You need to buy induction specific vessels to go ahead with cooking on this cooktop
Why will you like this?
The brand itself speaks for this product. However, if you have to do a comparative analysis, just focus on the high power offering and enhanced safety features along with dual heat sensors. There are various other models that may offer cheaper price with similar features, but prestige has covered the performance guarantee through one year warranty and genuine after-sales services all throughout India.
10. V-Guard VIC-15 Induction Cooktop 2000-Watt
V-Guard VIC-15 Induction Cooktop 2000-Watt has been designed with the technology of mindful engineering and intelligent design. This product is a must-have in the kitchen as it will not only make it more convenient for you to cook your favorite dishes in no time but also makes you feel pepped up with style while carrying on the same monotonous cooking in style.
V-Guard VIC-15 Induction Cooktop can work in low as well as high voltage condition (even 100-270 V) to safeguard against the fluctuations of voltage. It has got 7 segments of digital display that has 4 digits display to show.
You can set up an advanced timer function up to 4 hours with its functions. It will turn off immediately when its timer will reach its set limit.
If you want more control in your cooking, it comes with 8 levels of power settings that you can use for cooking a variety of dishes. It has 7 built-in cooking functions to simplify your cooking experience.
- Reduces cooking time and better heating ensures energy consumption to a great extent
- 4 digit display panel
- Better control on timer and temperature with 8 levels of power settings
- Safety features such as automatic turn off on reaching the maximum temperature or timer as already set
- Preset menus to ensure that cooking is fun and easier than ever before
- Higher settings of power should be learned well to be managed effectively
Why will you like this?
Its advanced features such as 8 levels of power settings and auto-switch off are meant to offer better control on the device. You are going to love the experience with preset cooking menus and reduced time of being in the kitchen. If cooking is a therapy for you, it is a must buy appliance to ensure that you optimally use your time in the kitchen. It is a superior quality product and delivers high performance for all kitchen purposes.
Amongst a large number of induction cooktops available in Indian market, you will really find it confusing to buy the best induction cooktop suiting your needs. In this article we have ensured that your task gets simplified and choices get narrowed down by jotting down the best induction stoves in India in 2019. Induction cooktops are meant to reduce the time of cooking and help you in experiencing a new style of cooking in the kitchen. Other than that you must switch to induction cooking as it is a more environmentally friendly option that will help to reduce your dependency on LPG and other fuel-based modes of cooking.